If you plan to continue to grow your business, you’ll need a scalable applicant tracking system (ATS) software that can grow with you. An ATS will help you find more reputable applicants to fill job vacancies and give you an inside look at the analytics of what works and what doesn’t work within your HR and hiring processes.
An ATS delivers crucial data, tracks applicant progress, reaches more significant numbers of job candidates, and provides greater accessibility for applicants. If your company doesn’t use an ATS, it’s time to start. An ATS with scalable software will optimize your organization for growth and productivity, helping you save time.
Don’t limit your company because you don’t have the software to keep up with growth. A scalable ATS can provide you with workable solutions to manage change and expectations. Keep reading to learn more about ATS software as you search for a compatible program with your business.
Our 2024 Preferred HR Software Partners
What Are the Benefits of a Scalable ATS?
An ATS will come with pros and cons. Here are just a few.
- Pros: Keep up with employee growth, track progress, attract qualified talent, and seamlessly onboard new employees.
- Cons: The more extensive your company, the more an ATS may cost. You’ll also need to ensure that the ATS software is integrative with your organization and offers long-term stability.
The good news is that you have options for finding reliable ATS software. This software isn’t always meant to be a one-size-fits-all solution, so you need to study your options and make your selection carefully. Overall, you need to find an ATS that meets any specific criteria and simplifies your HR team’s responsibilities by saving your time and money.
What Are the Best Applicant Tracking Systems for Growing Businesses?
Here are some of the top ATS software companies for your growing business:
- Best for mid-sized companies with 21-1,000 employees. It offers modular pricing, which can be scaled with growth.
- This ATS is for growing companies ranging from 1 to 500 employees. The benefit of this software is that it is simple and easy to use.
- Built for 51-5000 employees. It comes with real-time analytics and automation services.
- You can use this software for 51-1000 employees. It offers users flexibility, an easy-to-use interface, and remote hiring features.
How Do I Get Started?
Are you ready to find scalable software solutions that match the needs of your business? Partner with Matchr for better results. We’ll help you understand your options so you can make an educated decision. Once you’ve found the ATS you want to use, we’ll help you implement it and create a timeline for success.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a fledgling startup or a robust, established company; we can help you find the right HR software. Our HR software experts will listen to your needs, wants, and concerns and give you the expertise and suggestions you need to make a decision that’s right for you. Reach out to us today for scalable ATS software recommendations.