Examples: Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet
protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number,
passport number, or other similar identifiers
Examples: Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Examples: Race or color, ancestry or national origin, religion or creed, age (over 40), mental or physical disability, sex (including gender and pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status.
Examples: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Examples: Physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including DNA, that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity, such as imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, from which an identifier template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information.
Examples: Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application or advertisement.
Example: Precise physical location.
Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Examples: Job application or resume information, past and current job history, and job performance information.
Examples: Records that are directly related to a student maintained by an educational agency or institution or by a party acting for the agency or institution.
Examples: Consumer profiles reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Use of Personal Information
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or inquire about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry or forward it to our partner that will. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery.
- Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use.
- Contracting with service providers to perform services on our behalf, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance our services.
- Otherwise enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Vendors and service providers, including for data analytics and marketing and advertising our products and services to you.
- Third parties integrated into our services.
- Third parties as required by law and similar disclosures.
- Third parties in connection with a merger, sale, or asset transfer.
- Other third parties for whom we have obtained your permission to disclose your Personal Information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights.
Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information collected or disclosed by us; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you during the past twelve months.
Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the option to delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you.
Verification. Requests for access to or deletion of Personal Information are subject to our ability to reasonably verify your identity in light of the information requested and pursuant to relevant CCPA requirements, limitations, and regulations.
Right to Equal Service and Price. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
Shine the Light. We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
If you have any questions, or would like more information on our privacy practices, please send us an electronic message through our website, contact us by phone toll free at 866-574-4968, or communicate by mail at:
11954 Narcoosee Rd.
Orlando, FL 32832
This policy was last modified on July 23, 2021.