Is your current applicant tracking system (ATS) enough to help you recruit the most qualified candidates for open positions? If your answer was no, your recruiting efforts might be falling short — and it’s time to try something new. You need to identify software that improves your ATS productivity and KPIs for your HR department so you can minimize disruptions to your operations. Learn more here.
Our 2024 Preferred HR Software Partners
BambooHR SoftwareBy BambooHR
Suitable Company Sizes
Android, IOS, Web Browser, Windows
Zoho RecruitBy Zoho Recruit
Suitable Company Sizes
Android, IOS, Web Browser
ATS Features and Benefits That Increase HR Effectiveness
It’s all about finding the best ATS features for your recruitment needs. If you want to fill open positions, your company needs to be taking advantage of the ATS features and technologies available to you. Here’s how an ATS can directly benefit your company and your HR department:
- Attract skilled applicants
- Go through resumes faster
- Hire employees sooner
So how can an ATS make all of this possible? Matchr offers several amazing software features, analytics, and capabilities that simplify recruiting. Here are just a few:
- Sourcing reports: Learn what works and what doesn’t with detailed sourcing reports. These reports can help you understand what information reaches candidates and whether the efforts of your recruiters and paid ads are working.
- Referral tracking: With ATS software, you can keep better track of employee referrals to find more top-tier candidates. You can also monitor the effectiveness of your employee referral program with this feature.
- Time-to-hire analysis: Recruit faster with an ATS. When you hire applicants more quickly, you can allocate resources to other projects and prevent disruptions to internal operations.
- Compliance reporting: Automate compliance reports to protect your company better. Compliance reporting also helps you stay up-to-date with current laws.
- Activity reports: Generate hiring team activity reports to see if there are any issues or hold-ups with the hiring process. From there, you can problem-solve and streamline solutions.
- Custom reports: Your company is unique, as is the talent you hire. That’s why we offer the ability to create custom reports suited to your specific needs.
You and Your ATS Software Are a Winning Combination
If you aren’t using ATS software, or if your ATS software needs a crucial upgrade, then it’s time to work with someone focused on your HR effectiveness and ATS goals. Your company will benefit from a more efficient and streamlined approach to recruiting through ATS. The process is simple:
- First, your ATS software offers a simple way to post your job opening.
- Next, the ATS will help you save time and filter through resumes and applications.
- This software can help you determine which candidates are more skilled and better suited for the position.
- At the same time, you can communicate with top job search websites to increase your applicant pool.
- Lastly, ATS offers onboarding aid to make the hiring process and transition as smooth as possible.
Elevate your business and become a more competitive and efficient recruiting company with an innovative ATS. Take advantage of today’s technology and keep your business at the forefront of quality candidates’ minds with state-of-the-art software designed to increase ATS productivity.
Increase ATS Productivity with Matchr
If you want to learn more about the ATS features that could improve your HR and recruiting efficiency, check out what Matchr offers. Contact us for more information.