Cost is essential to consider when finding the right applicant tracking system (ATS) for your company. As you explore various features and time-saving mechanisms available to you with this software, don’t forget to ask about applicant tracking system pricing. The more information you have, the better prepared you will be to decide what system is best for your needs.
Our 2024 Preferred HR Software Partners
Applicant Tracking System Cost
It can be hard to know where to start looking for ATS if you’re new to the idea. Don’t worry; we’ve done a lot of the research for you. The following is your very own popular ATS pricing guide:
- JazzHR: This ATS offers different pricing models. Plans start at $39 a month for the Hero package. Next is the Plus package at $239 a month, and then the Pro Package at $359. You can get a free trial before signing up. This software is best for small- to medium-sized businesses.
- ApplicantStack: ApplicantStack has two main products: Recruit and Onboard. You can buy one software package for $100 a month. Or, you can bundle both products together and save $143 a month. Many users prefer this software for its flexibility since it doesn’t offer contracts but instead is a pay-as-you-go service. ApplicantStack is geared toward small- to mid-sized businesses and provides a trial period.
- iCIMS Applicant Tracking: If you have a giant corporation, this is the ATS software. ICIMS is renowned for its best-in-class recruiting and exceptional customer service. ATS cost for this system ranges from $6,000 a year for companies with 51-100 employees to $140,000 for companies with more than 5,000 employees. Slightly more expensive, iCIMS has a few different pricing models.
- BullHorn: Users love BullHorn for its comprehensive features and easy-to-use interface. Plans start at $99 a month per user for up to 10 users on the Teams Plan. The Corporate Plant can handle up to 100 users, but there is a steep price increase. However, many people feel like BullHorn is worth the cost because it offers all the ATS features you could need. Free trials are available if you sign up for them.
- Jobvite: This software is helpful for small and medium companies. It is simple to use but offers robust reports. The ATS price starts at $500 a month if your company has 100 employees. You can request a free trial.
As you explore ATS pricing, remember there are different ways each system is priced. Cost can be based on a flat rate, price per user, price per module, price per vacancy, or price per time period — month, quarter, year, etc.
Applicant Tracking System Is More Than Its Pricing
Cost isn’t always the only feature to consider when shopping for ATS. Some ATS might cost more, but you receive more benefits and features.
Be sure to thoroughly explore what you are getting in return for your investment. If you need help exploring ATS options, Matchr is happy to help.
We work with our clients to find them the best ATS models for their needs. We’ll go over applicant tracking system pricing with you, implementation best practices, and important system features. Reach out to our team to learn more.