HRIS software helps companies complete essential tasks, such as payroll, onboarding, and performance tracking. If you require an HR system, two primary options are available — an on-site application or a web-based HRIS system. Both kinds of systems can benefit your business depending on what type of help your business needs.
Choosing a Cloud HR Software
Online HR software has gained popularity in recent years, and for a good reason, as there are definite advantages to cloud HR software. However, when considering HR software options for your business, it’s essential to look at both the advantages and potential disadvantages.
- Immediate access. Your team can start using your online HR software immediately after signing up and paying for it.
- Accessibility. Web-based technology is easily accessed on a laptop or mobile device from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Maintenance. With your monthly subscription fee, you’ll receive the latest updates as soon as they’re available.
- Security. Because everything is stored on the cloud, you’re at a higher risk of data breaches. Security software minimizes this risk, but it is still higher than on-site software.
- Unanticipated changes. Providers can implement changes you might not like. For example, some may require hardware upgrades for new browsers or raise subscription fees.
With all of that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of the best HR cloud software to consider when looking for a new system.
Rippling is a cloud HR software designed for US companies with two to 500 employees. It integrates with any apps or software your business already has and syncs data across these systems. Rippling also integrates with IT systems to provide benefits to your IT department similar to those provided to HR.
Advantages of Rippling include:
- Customization. Rippling provides many customization options to fit your specific business needs.
- Quick onboarding. Enter basic hiring information, like start date and salary, then click “Hire.” Rippling then sets up everything else your employees need for their first day.
- Ease of use. Rippling offers advanced HR features and the easy-to-use web-based HRIS system your employees want.
Eddy is an online HR software designed to help small, local businesses manage their payroll, employees, and HR processes. Eddy focuses on helping small companies invest in their employees to improve the employee experience.
Advantages of Eddy:
- Easier hiring process. Eddy’s ATS features help businesses streamline the hiring process to help companies find top talent.
- Effortless payroll. Eddy’s payroll module lets you delegate payroll responsibilities to their team of payroll professionals.
- Support. A support team is readily available to clients having issues with their software.
UKG Pro is designed to help people have a better work experience by letting them take charge of their information and development. UKG Pro also helps managers prepare for future needs by using predictive analytic tools.
Advantages of UKG Pro:
- Easy access. UKG Pro gives employees and managers access to important information 24/7 from a mobile device.
- Payroll management. UKG Pro software is set up to perform calculations automatically and help you meet regulatory requirements.
- People-focused. Employers are given insight into what employees think and how they genuinely feel about the workplace.
iSolved simplifies human resource management from talent management and payroll to workforce management and engagement management. Everything is available on one central platform. With iSolved, HR and business leaders can stay nimble and make better business decisions.
Advantages of iSolved:
- Accessibility. Organizations can provide employees with an easy-to-use platform to access their important information.
- People-first design. Employees are informed and empowered with tools for collaboration and immediate feedback.
- Reporting. HR teams have access to easy-to-use, easy-to-understand analytical and reporting tools.
Get Matched With the Best HR Cloud Software
Matchr can help you find the best online HR software, no matter your needs. Visit our software match page to receive expert advice to help you make your software decision.